Full Stack Developer, Sydney
-- Summary --
RNA Digital is looking for a highly motivated full stack developer to be part of the current Development team working on raptor.digital
Raptor is our SaaS platform focussed on making it easy for anyone to setup web analytics tracking for their website. It is a no code approach born out of frustration with the current repetitive process which made trying to track just a button overly complex and technical. Our cofounding team is comprised of highly qualified and technical staff, who have worked professionally in industry in firms such as Deloitte Digital, Adobe and NSW Government for over 6yrs.
Ultimately we want people who are honest workers and know their strengths and weaknesses and want to learn and take ownership over their work. As devs we don't care if you don't know something, we care that you call out where you are blocked and we will work with you to unblock your blocker :)
Successful candidates should be experienced and have exposure to technologies such as MongoDB, Node, Express and React. We value your ability, and are open to hiring both uni students and professionally experienced developers.
-- Skills Required --
- Back End: MongoDB, Node Express, Typescript
-- Advantageous Experience desired --
- Cloud Infrastructure: Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- API: Google Login, OAuth, Stripe
- Platforms: Jira, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
-- Responsibilities --
- Work with Lead developer complete outstanding product backlog
- Main deploy production level code
- Secondary activities may include Dev Ops, User Acceptance Testing.
-- Working Days and Pay --
- We expect a minimum of 20hrs a week.
- We are open to discuss changes to our employment relationship depending on performance but of-course do not guarantee it.
-- Benefits --
- Working for a high growth SaaS startup creating cutting edge technology in the Web Analytics Space
- Exposure to AI/ML for those with desire to expand Data science background. Founding team have Masters level qualifications in Data Science.
- Office/desk space within University Of Sydney Wentworth Building (level 4), including locker.
- Opportunity to be part of a high growth startup within Incubate program of Class 15. The Demo day in April will show off a lot of your hard work.
- Mentoring from Tech Industry Professionals (applicable to students)
- Free Beer on Fridays